Annual AC Service & Maintenance
You should schedule your AC tune up in the spring or fall, and stick to your schedule every year. By attending to your system before it starts making funny noises or failing to keep your space at a comfortable temperature, you’ll enjoy a number of benefits:
- AC cleaning prevents dirt and residue from collecting on the coils and blocking air flow.
- With regular AC service, you reduce your risk of breakdowns.
- Improved indoor air quality
- AC tune ups are more economical than major repairs or system replacement.
- It’s easy to schedule an air conditioning service visit at a time that works for you, whereas a system breakdown may be an emergency that requires you to accommodate the repair, no matter the day or time.
- Many AC warranties require maintenance—failing to conduct routine AC service may void your warranty.
- A clean, well-maintained air conditioner operates efficiently, helping you save money on your energy bill.
Our AC Maintenance Plans
- Replace AC filters
- Inspect the condenser
- Make sure the thermostat is working
- Check that the motor and compressor are operating correctly
- Clean the entire system
- Check for leaks and top-up your refrigerant
The Ultimate Guide To